Saturday, January 19, 2013

a few random sayings...

While riding in the backseat with Izzy London grabbed her carseat shade and said...

London: "I want to make Izzy dark."
Kary: "What? Izzy is not black."
London: "I know Izzy is not a black man...she is a pink guy!"


A few minutes later London started acting sassy and talking back...

Kary: "You need to be nice or I'm going to spank you."
London: "You can't beat me, daddy!"


The next day...

I was in the bathroom and London walked up to me and very casually said..

"Papa K is sexy" (yeeeeeeeeah, that's my dad) hahaha

 While at "bounce u" I was talking to the girl working. London looked at Kary and said...
"It's boobie time!"

On the way home from ikea Kary was yelling at a driver and London must have overheard and said...

"That guy is a d bag."
      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment