Tuesday, January 29, 2013

More Crazy Talk..


London was standing at the top of the stairs yelling things down to me as Kary was feeding him lines...

London: Moooommy, get off facebook!
Me: I'm not on facebook, I'm changing Izzy's diaper
London: You're lying!
Me: Nope
London: You're a d*ckhead!
Me: WHAT??!!!
Kary: I swear I said "You're addicted!!!"

 

The next day we were walking to get in the car and London looked at Kary and said...
"Come on d*ckhead!" 

We were pulling into London's school titled, "Rainbow Childcare' and London yelled, "Yay!! My Rainbow Child Gaffney School!" 

We got home from school and London walks in all excited to see the dogs...
London to dogs: "What's up, bitches?!!!" 

Our conversation about Santa this morning...
London: Is Santa coming?
Me: Not until you are 3
London: Mommy is Santa
Me: I am an old man with a white beard?
London: (pauses to think) Nooo....you are not a man anymore
Me: Not anymore?
London: No, you're all girl now.
Me: Ok, thanks
London: Yeah, you're not a fat man. 


No comments:

Post a Comment